Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nacho Bizness should be all up in your Bizness

Holy guacamole! I just devoured three of this fantastic food truck's tacos, and all I've gotta say is "yum"! Nacho Bizness is a small, silver, mobile food truck that serves up tacos, burritos, salads, quesadillas and nachos and more.

For fear of "small" tacos, I ordered three of their little guys, and I'm glad I did. They are served atop corn tortillas and are pretty small. However, they pack a powerful punch! I probably could have thrived off two, but I'll definitely survive having eaten three!

I tasted their "Yum Yum" taco which is a spicy Korean pulled pork taco stuffed with chilled cucumbers, their "Marley" taco which is a Jamaican jerk chicken taco stuffed with tropical slaw, and their special "Grouper" taco of the day. All three tacos were impressive.

The Korean pulled pork taco had a delicious heat that gently tingled the tastebuds with each bite. The Marley taco had a complete different type of heat, slightly hotter to the bite with a longer after burn. They were both topped with the most delicious mixture of sauce and slaw. Anybody who knows me, knows that the sauces and slaws on top of the taco are equally, if not more important, than the main ingredient. Nacho Bizness' sauces and condiments did not disappoint. The grouper taco was also delicious, but it was most definitely the least favorite of the three. I'm glad I opted for trying three because I'll most definitely order more of the pulled pork and jerk chicken tacos! I washed the tacos down with their signature "Ginger Lemonade" which is surprisingly refreshing. The lemonade is teaming with fresh ginger that gives it a nice refreshing bite. If you aren't fond of fresh ginger, it's worth a taste anyways!

The two men who operate the food truck are absolutely adorable. I'm pretty sure they could have a conversation with a brick wall! I happened to be a lone straggler waiting for my food after the initial lunch rush, and they were happy to chat with me, throw around some banter, and comment on the weather a few times while we waited. I found out that they park near my apartment building several days a week which could be potentially dangerous. I may have to kick my "Sushi One" habit to make room for more little tacos!



No comments:

Post a Comment