Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pizza Heaven???

It's been described many ways- from "pizza heaven" to "the best pizza you'll ever eat" to "oh my gosh I wish I could rewind the last 30 minutes of my life and eat that all over again". I'm talking about DiFara's pizza in Brooklyn, New York. Since I currently reside in Dallas, TX it's not like I can just hop on the nearest train and head 30 minutes down the track to try this stuff. So, naturally, I'm going to do the next best thing- plan a trip around this mythical pizza! Ok, so I'm not planning a trip specifically for DiFara's. I'm going to Philly for Thanksgiving. Aside from the cheesesteaks at Pat's and Geno's, I'm most looking forward to driving to Brooklyn (a borough which I have never visited), and partaking in the DiFara experience so I can know once and for all if this pizza really is the stuff dreams are made of. So it's with this post that I'm telling the turkey to move over, because the fabbie foodie Thanksgiving experience I'm really looking forward to is DiFara's pizza!


No comments:

Post a Comment