Wednesday, September 8, 2010

San Francisco Treats!

I love to travel, and I'm lucky enough to be find myself traveling to different cities quite often. What better way to explore a new city than experiencing their culinary treasures? I just returned from San Francisco where I spent my Labor Day weekend. I think one would be hard-pressed to find many cities that cater to the tastebuds like San Francisco does! With an assorted mix of restaurants ranging from the ordinary (like Chinese food) to the obscure (such as Burmese food), San Francisco quite literally has it all. At the heart of the organic foods movement, this city does not shy away from fresh homegrown produce and locally crafted wines. While walking up and down the hills of this city, it was not unusual to see lines forming halfway down the block for restaurants. These lines were reminiscent of the line that forms outside of Magnolia Bakery in New York City. My next few posts will be dedicated to some of the fantastic food I found in San Francisco. Try to keep your mouth watering at bay while enjoying the following posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment